Some Helpful Information on how we manage this tight ship wreck, controlled chaos .. I mean all the Custom Mama Made Tees & Things 😅
💜Normal Operating Hours:
- Monday - Friday 9AM to 5 PM are the normal business hours! We do ask for 24-48 business hours for replies via email.
- Email is JessBlommaert@gmail.com
- The announcements can be found in the Facebook Group. This is a great place to find lots of useful information such as new designs, pre orders, sales, order updates and so much more!
💜What techniques are used during crafting?
- Sublimation is when high quality ink from our Sawgrass printer is combined with heat and pressure it dyes the polyester fibers of the shirt. This is why your shirt needs to be at least 48% polyester or higher in order to work. The higher the poly count the more vivid your image because the poly fibers is what holds the ink, it also needs to be light colored or white shirt. Heather options and Bleach options usually are Sublimation
- DTF is a process that transfers prints onto fabric or other substrates using a heat-press mechanism. Unlike the DTG method, which only works on cotton fabrics, the Printer DTF method can work on cotton and poly blends. This is great for high cotton customs, black options and most custom things. We will be purchasing our own DTF printer soon but currently we order these from three other women owned & operated small shops
- Screen Print is when plastisol ink adheres to the fabric. Screen printing allows you to be able to use any color or fabric shirt unlike sublimation. Professional Screen Printing is great for schools, teams, wholesale and bulk orders.
💜Can I Use Mockups?:
- Absolutely! You can use the mockups provided in the group or on the website listings to gauge interest! Please watermark them and/or I do ask that you don’t alter my watermark.
- If there is a mockup you can not find, please reach out via Facebook or email, and we will help you find it!
- If you need a Mock Up with your logo and do not copy I will happily make that for you
- If you received the wrong item, if it is missing entirely, or it’s damaged please email: JessBlommaert@gmail.com within 3 days of delivery and include the following information:
- Order Number:
- Mailing Address:
- Missing/Damaged Item (please include quantities.):
- Please allow 3-5 business days for us to address these issues.
- If you have tracking information and have any issue with shipping please contact USPS first. Sometimes even just asking your mail carrier is a huge help. They are human and sometimes give packages to a neighbor or scan it as delivered but forget to leave it for you. I understand how upsetting these situations can be but please remember I am not USPS and I do not work for them
- If, for whatever reason, you mistyped or forgot to enter a code a check out, we can NOT cancel an order to include it. The affiliate code can be added to your next purchase, however the special sales codes (i.e. "BEHAPPY") will not be honored for future purchases unless they are active during that time.
💜"Why was I refunded?":
- Sometimes, Tees and Things can oversell on the website. In the event this happens and you are effected by it, you will be refunded.
- The items refunded will be notated on your included order sheet.
💜 Do you offer Local Pick Up for orders:
- We do offer local pick up for orders. We are located in Northwest Indiana in Valparaiso ,IN.
💜 TEES AND THINGS:
- Title Name - Pre Order: Turn Around Time will begin to process once pre order is closed. Monday Madness items are Pre Orders.
- Title Name - RTS: Items that are complete and ready to be packaged and shipped.
- Pre Orders will post every so often. When they are posted, both here and on our social medias, we will let you know how long they will be open!
- You are allowed to use the mock ups to gauge interest with your customers.
- RTS Items will ship in 3-5 business days when not combined with pre order items.
- Pre Order Tees and Things are a 10-15 Business Day TAT from closing date.
- Pre Order items can not be rushed.
- I can not do partial shipments or combine shipping. You can place two separate orders and pay shipping twice.
💜Need a Custom Design?:
- If you need a custom digital design made, please contact us
- If at any point there is a tee or thing that sells out that you had your eye on, you can always request a restocks but it isn’t guaranteed.
- To request a restock, we ask that you contact us
- Restocks are granted that multiple parties request for them in order to keep our designs new and on trend
- Please note that the shipping method you choose has nothing to do with the time frame of which your order is placed. Even if you pick PRIORITY shipping, it still falls under the current TAT.
- Please allow 24-48 business hours for tracking information to update through the shipping company once your order is processed as shipped.
- Please be advised UPS will NOT deliver to PO boxes.
- You can find the current TAT listed at the top of every webpage as well as the home page.
- We do not offer refunds or returns. All items are final sale. We do want you to be 100% happy with your order so we ask that if something is wrong you contact us within 3 days of delivery for us to make it right.
💜Best Method of Contact:
- The best way to contact is via email. Please allow 24-48 business hours for a response from us! We will get back to you as soon as possible. If you have messaged or emailed us and have not received a response, make a post in the group to let us know!
- Email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office phone is 708 728 5256
💜 How's the sizing?
- Sizing for these items (unless stated otherwise) are unisex fit — please refer to sizing chart for the best fit. The best way to get the best fit is grab one of your favorite Tees you have on hand lay it on the floor flat and measure it straight across and choose closest from size chart. This will ensure the perfect fit! I find most people stay true to size Unless you want the more relaxed loose fit its better to size up. I’m 5’6” 130ish # I can wear a small or a medium in a tee. I prefer large sweatshirts for a cozy fit
💜 Colors may vary due to monitor or phone settings
💜 Do you offer discounts?
- I do offer a discount when ordering 12 or more items with the same design. I occasionally run sales or specials. I offer a discounted Tee each month. I also do giveaways and make donations. These can usually be found in the announcement section of our FB group.
💜 Special Wash Instructions
- To extend the life of your item, hand wash or machine wash gentle/cold water inside out, and machine dry low or hang to dry is recommended.
💜 Wholesale and Bulk Discounts!
Business Wholesale Pricing - please email EIN and business name / link to email@example.com and in the subject put WHOLESALE. I will confirm the information then send you a promo code to use when shopping.
Bulk Pricing refers to any order with the same design that includes 12 or more. Bulk Orders are perfect for schools, teams and special events.Minimum of 12 pieces per design, per order. Items can be mixed & matched to meet minimum.
💜 Custom orders are always welcome. I am always up for new ideas or color combination changes.
💜 Please share and tag us in your pictures on any Social Media platforms or email them 🙂 Making others feel happy is what I’ve always been passionate about🤍